We offer tours to fit a wide variety of budgets, interests and timescales. Select from one of our set itineraries below or create your own tour itinerary using the information provided on this website. We have detailed on-the-ground knowledge of all of Myanmar’s famous sights and hidden gems, and we are ready to arrange your perfect trip! Warm, friendly locals make you feel welcome in Burma, a country that’s only just come out of years of political isolation. Still largely untouched by the trappings of tourism, Burma offers a rewarding and authentic experience for adventurous travelers.
9 Days Local Experience
Duration : 9 Days / 8 Nights
Destination : START |YANGON . MANDALAY . BAGAN . KALAW . INLE LAKE . YANGON| FINISH...
Description : This tour introduces the inspiring towns, culture and the real taste of authentic people. Take the opportunity to mingle the diverse architecture ...
Giving the sense of a meeting of cultures, local experience , this Day tour is recommended to have some glimpse of Myanmar
Duration : 1 DAY
Destination : YANGON...
Description : Myanmar's largest and most vibrant city, Yangon is a place that many visitors to Myanmar pass by all too quickly. Its historical importance as a t...
Private Car Tour
All the way around Burma by the name sake of the Golden Land takes you to the most overall impression onto Burma from the foot to the head covering Mawlamyine, Hpa An, Mrauk U,Loikaw, Inle Lake and finally your relax at the most beautiful beach,Ngapali.
4 DAYS PRIVATE CAR TOUR (HPA AN - MAWLAMYINE)
Duration : 4 DAYS
Destination : START YANGON|HPA AN|MAWLAMYINE|YANGON FINISH...
Description : Discover Burma’s lesser visited areas as you exploreBuddha-filled caves, hillside temples, colonial architecture, and Burma’s war-torn WWII histo...
This is an extensive Burma tour covering, not only the popular destinations, but also to the remote places, untouched by tourism. From each city gateway such as Yangon, Bagan, and Mandalay, explore the interesting vicinity, not frequently visited by tourists.
2 Days 1 Night trek from Kalaw to Inle Lake
Destination : ...
Description : These guided soft trek tours are a great introduction to the culture and scenery of the Shan States. Walking from village to village through spectacul...
Why book your tour with Real Myanmar?
- We offer bespoke planning for a wide range of tours from more budget-conscious options right up to the last luxury, and from intimate tours to large groups.
- We are experienced in managing over land tours through
- The Real Myanmar mixes local Myanmar knowledge and experience with a foreign perspective to create products and an experience.
- Competitive pricing: we regularly benchmark our prices to ensure we can offer the best possible tours possible price.
- With a view to meeting customers’ needs, we have developed a repertoire of skills and top-quality services. Through seamless flows of dedicated services and reliable assistance, we help travelers explore a wide expanse of travel experiences from arrival in the country to departure.
- Our team members are highly qualified professionals in the field with ever helpful hands and well-informed knowledge about the local customs, history and culture.
- Security is another essential fundamental of our services. We employ trained drivers, who operate the best available means of transportation, be it private saloon cars, mini-buses or coaches. This commitment extends to boats used on our water-based excursions. Our team on the ground conducts intensive research into the venues, restaurants, and attractions we offer our guests, and our third party liability insurance is considered one of the most comprehensive in the region.